Thursday 3 March 2016

Julia Spiri- Anything Goes with a Twist of Anything But A Card DT Post

It's time for the first challenge of the month over at Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and as always the theme is anything goes with a twist, the twist this time being anything but a card. 

I have recently started dipping my toes in the world of art journalling so decided to have a go at a page using the oh so chic Fashion In Paris digi from the Paris collection. This image is a total bargain as also comes with several free mini digital images that you can use to create embellishments for your projects with.



This page was all about exploring new things for me. I spent my Saturday enjoying a good spend up at the Make It craft exhibition in Farborough and couldn't wait to use my new goodies on my page! After watching a demo with Clean Color water based markers I had to buy a set ( well, actually my amazing mum bought them for me as an early birthday gift- thanks mum!), and I used them to colour this image. The colours are so vibrant, I love them! Another new medium that I tried was gelatos, which I used on my background. I think I need a lot more play time with these to find out all that they can do, but I enjoyed my first go very much. The sentiment stamp is another recent purchase, from Visible Image

I hope this has inspired you to join in the challenge this time. Don't forget you can also join our Facebook Fan Page and share your work there and keep up to date with all the latest news and giveaways. We'd love to see you there!

Happy crafting!


Lynda

7 comments:

  1. So pretty. Thank you for joining us over at CCC Digi Creations this week.

    hugs
    Tammi
    CCC Digi Creations, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, love the design and colours!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lynda, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page and image with lovely colouring.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful sentiment- The pearls are a great addition. Thanks for sharing with us at CCC Digi Creations.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love your creation!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Linda! I love all of the colors and details. Thank you for playing along with us at CCC Digi Creations! We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete